Here are some statements about myself that might be fact or fiction. If you’d like, you can let me know which ones are which in the comments. Think of it as a game without a prize.
1) I am an NRA Marksman, and once shot and killed so many squirrels in a single day with gleeful abandon that my friend, a professional hunter and fur trapper named Dan, nicknamed me “Murderous Mike.”
2) I once had dinner with Suzanne Somers, former star of Three’s Company.
3) I stole a Volkswagen when I was 15, and rolled it down a hill.
4) I was arrested in Vail, Colorado for public intoxication when I was about 17.
5) I once traveled to Zurich, Switzerland with my judo team and lost a bout to a brown belt who flipped me into the air and onto my back before I could react.
6) I once lost more than 30 pounds on the Atkin’s Diet, but slowly gained it all back.
7) I was a founding member of my high school’s debate team, won a city championship and received a small forensics scholarship to attend college.
And this completes the 25th day of hell in the 28-day competition hosted by Nicky and Mike over at We Work For Cheese. Three more days. May God have mercy on my soul.